P&C Insurers across the world are moving from their Legacy systems to best in line common of the shelf applications like Guidewire and Duck Creek.
Guidewire Insurance Platform™ is the P&C industry platform that unifies software, services, and partner ecosystem to power our customers’ business. InsurancePlatform provides the standard upon which insurers can optimize their operations, increase engagement, drive smart decisions, innovate quickly, and simplify IT. It has 380 Clients in 34 Countries across the Globe.
Today’s P&C marketplace requires that carriers be faster, nimbler, and more creative than ever before. They need insurance core systems that are designed to implement change quickly and easily — and to work elegantly with one another. Product landscape is Policy, Rating, Billing, Claims, Insights, Digital Engagement, Distribution Management, Reinsurance Management.
- Data Migration and Data Conversion.
- Reinsurance Management.
- Designing workflows and providing relevant permissions to the roles.
- Implement automated rating engines like GW rating, CGI Ratabase, Phoenix or Dragon.
- Integration with upstream and downstream systems.
- Integration with NCCI and ISO Regulatory Bureaus.
- Using of Web services like Paymentus, Geocode and Experian.
- Adding a new Offering or a New LOB
- Patches and Upgrades
How we can help
- MFX built a solution accelerator to help customers with adding new lines of business and offerings when required which will increase the time to market for the customer by approximately 50%. Reduce the effort required by over 70%.
- MFX has in-house accelerators for Policy, Claims and Billing which will help the customers with reduction of time to deploy and upgrade by 50%.
- MFX has JVM profilers to monitor the JVM calls to the middle layer and isolate any performance issues.
- MFX has readily available integration script accelerators to help connect all the stand alone systems.
- MFX has Chatbots for Underwriting ,Claims and Billing to help with Digital Mobility and help reduce the workload by 50%